Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Preview

For anyone who may be directed to this site...welcome, and this likely means that I've either coached you, or you know someone who has spent time listening to me spout off at the mouth. I hope to be able to embody in words what many of you hear in your minds when you think of me.
I'm not going to bore everyone with my resume--I will say that I did recently earn my Master's Degree in Education from Heidelberg College and, along with my B.A. in English, I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do with either one of them at this point in my life, other than think back on all of the papers that I wrote and Tim tried to copy.

I'm not exactly sure what this blog will have in it every day. I plan to mix up what gets typed down on it, from Kevin Smith-inspired thoughts to NBA talk to thoughts of Muskegon County days, while keeping it PG-13.

Good luck and good scores, gentlemen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i copied your papers?? maybe that's why it took me so long to graduate.

ps you got your masters in ed. and BA in english @ heidelberg? I thought you got your BA at GVFU. you never really graduated until heidelberg did you? now it all makes sense, no teaching degree = no teaching job. it took you 15 years to graduate college. wow.

Brian said...

I didn't say I got my BA from GVFU at any point in the article, Mr. English. I should have been more specific as to the time that said BA was acquired, but did not state that both were received from Heidelberg. So you can lick them.