Friday, August 31, 2007

The Block S stands for "stinks"

Syracuse on national TV tonite for I believe their only appearance...against Washington. Both teams rolling out new QB's, Syracuse rolling out some ugly new unis. Took the number off the helmets, and replaced it with a GIANT block S. And the numbers are still navy with no outline on the orange jerseys, which are putrid.
Here's hoping the Cuse gets it right this year...they made some small steps forward in the solid Big East last year.
Here's also what I am NOT looking forward to one bit---Colin Cowherd AND Chris Spielman in the booth. That is an impending train wreck, it's too bad Sean McDonough is going to get stuck with those 2 no-talent 1-clowns. I can't say enough how much I detest Cowherd. He's Jim Rome minus good guests with a terrible voice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would say that Syracuse was running a HS offense, but that would be offensive to high school offenses everywhere.