Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanx thoughts

#1--The FOX robotic turkey is going to give me nightmares

#2--After Calvin Johnson landed following his catch in the fourth quarter, cameras showed him wincing. I've had that same pained look some mornings following Pub Punch.

#3--Man am I glad I traded for Maurice Morris this week. Thanks Helly! I got a good 2 TD feeling about him this week against the Rams

#4--I love making sandwiches with Thanksgiving leftovers

#5--Huge said today the Sparties are going 30-5 this year. As much as I love screaming PARK PRIDE...I just cannot see that happening at all. Sparties struggled to get clutch hoops against UCLA two nights ago....lacking a consistent inside scorer at this point.

#6--Huge is a complete mo-ron

#7--RynoDave may have sewn up Helly's wild card spot with the Willie Parker disaster.

#8--Cannot get enough of the Bill Parcells Coors LIght commercials. That's a good thing...that's not a bad thing.

No comments: