Tuesday, August 19, 2008

RAFFLE Travershamockery, R2, V1

Alrighty, here comes round 2, right back at that *ss!

Keep in mind, at this point in the draft, everyone feels really good about their first round pick (except Helsen, who immediately regrets his decision) and most of the teams feel really good after about a sixer.

So, here goes!

13-D Smith He completes his man-crush on the Cowboys with TERRELL OWENS, which I believe will set up a big run on WR in the 2nd round.

14-BPRUWITME. I see the 9-fingered one renewing his "Best NFC North Player Available" subscription and taking RYAN GRANT

15-Josh. This guy gets on the WR train with Dave (not the first time they've rode anywhere together, if you know what I mean, dude) and takes RANDY MOSS

16-Skot. I got the Lord Calvert-sponsored squad taking MARSHAWN LYNCH with this pick.

17-Helly. The Commish moves aside the textbook covering up his swimsuit area, awkwardly approaches the giant white paperboard with the Sharpie, takes REGGIE WAYNE to go with Manning, and announces, "It's the pants, the pleat in the pants....Don't act like you're not impressed!"

18-Andy. Needing to ensure having a RB on the field for opening day, since S Jax is still holding out, he takes MO JONES-DREW

19-BB. I have zero clue where to go here. I've never not went RB-RB to begin any fantasy league. I've got McGahee, Thomas Jones, Fast Willie Parker and Jamal Lewis staring me in the face, but there are a lot of intriguing WR options at this spot. I think I'm going to do what "they" say to do: stick with the RB combo dinner and select JAMAL LEWIS.

20-Uncle Timmy. He has the opposite of a chub for Willis McGahee, so he's out. I think Tim's going back to one of his favorite 2007 players with this pick and taking BRAYLON EDWARDS.

21-Nate Dogg. Nate needs a RB after taking Brady in Round 1....he's going WILLIE PARKER

22-Al-lendale. This is an interesting pick for the Al, because he is also looking at a lot of WR's in this spot. But I think he, too, will go for the old-school handy and take WILLIS MCGAHEE

23-Justin. The less-attractive (but--little known-fact...higher IQ) Wyant may pull the trigger on the 5th WR in the round here....but I think he takes THOMAS JONES

24-Trevor. Torres, already deep into a bottle of blue Maui, sees an "article" about Kim Kardashian on Flemmy's desk, pitches a tent, and takes her man REGGIE BUSH to end the second round.

No comments: